Prayerbook for the Days of Awe.
Our Mahzor is an inclusive, comprehensive volume for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services; one that is rooted in the traditional Hebrew liturgy, yet fully contemporary. Some of the most prominent features of this volume are:
- All readings appear within the text, simplifying the selection of material for services.
- Constructed with a special strong, reinforced library quality binding.
- Printed on very thin, lightweight opaque paper.
- A new section, Kabbalat Hashanah, has been created to begin the erev Rosh Hashanah service.
- For Rosh Hashanah, the Mahzor can be used for a traditional shofar service and full Musaf, or combining the two in several different ways.
- On Yom Kippur, the Musaf service and Martyrology are integrated with the Avodah service, creating a powerful, seamless whole.